PAYPAL

Guest Sprags

I have a PayaPal account but am still unsure how to use it, can I pay directly out of my bank using Paypal or do I need to transfer money to PayPal first? ;)

Please dont say read the instructions,..... I'm a bloke,.....we dont do that!! ;)

Thanks,Sprags

I have a PayaPal account but am still unsure how to use it, can I pay directly out of my bank using Paypal or do I need to transfer money to PayPal first? ;)

Please dont say read the instructions,..... I'm a bloke,.....we dont do that!! ;)

Thanks,Sprags

Hi Sprags

As far as I am aware they normally require you to set up a payment method when you open an account. At first this can be either a credit card or bank account (they like both so you have a backup payment method if you dont have enough credit in one of them). Once you have spent / transferred more than £500 the insist on a primary source of a bank account.

Anyway when you pay for anything it then shows as two transactions 1 as a debit and then one as a credit from your account. This is instant so you don't need to do anything except log in to OK the payment initially.

Hope this helps.

Once you have the bank account set up and a credit card, the usual default setting is the bank.

So if you want to use the credit card ensure you switch in the box when your paying.

Don't forget if you draw less than £50 from your paypal balance back into your bank account it will cost you. Sell something else to take it above then draw the lot if you want.

Archived