first fox on new permission

pnse

picked up a new farm on the weekend,it's about 500 acres and surrounded by forestry on three sides with many spots to call from and all accessible with the land rover,had a quick look just after dark last night set up and started calling this vixen came into the fox rally call and sat out at about 200 yards,one in the boiler room put her down.Had a quick drive around but didn't see anymore,the best thing about this farm is it's 10 mins from my house

DSCN1153.JPG

Nice going there mate , you can bet your boots there are more than just the one on there with all that woodland.

good luck there for the future ;)

Isnt it nice to have a piece of ground close to home , I have the Turkey farm 3miles away and if I ever get the urge , it aint no hastle to go and have a walk.

Nice going there mate , you can bet your boots there are more than just the one on there with all that woodland.

good luck there for the future ;)

Isnt it nice to have a piece of ground close to home , I have the Turkey farm 3miles away and if I ever get the urge , it aint no hastle to go and have a walk.

yes i spoke to the farmer today and told him I'd had one last night,his reply was there's loads of the bastards up in the forestry and when was i going to have another go at em as he starts lambing in 2 weeks,so looks like i'll have to make the effort to get on top of them in the next few weeks

yes i spoke to the farmer today and told him I'd had one last night,his reply was there's loads of the bastards up in the forestry and when was i going to have another go at em as he starts lambing in 2 weeks,so looks like i'll have to make the effort to get on top of them in the next few weeks

Nice one mate!!! :lol:

Sounds like you will be a busy boy then!!!!!!

All the best..................

RAY................................... :mad::excl:

Guest varmartin

There are lambs every where down here...I should be out foxing too.....

Well got 3 days off now so if the weather holds out.......

good going on the new bit of land , bet you will keep that farmer happy ..

Nice going mate must be nice to have ground like that on your doorstep

yes it's a good piece of ground,had another off there Friday night,and 20 mins after calling it a night on the farm i was tucked up in my pit.

atb paul

Archived