SOLD Lithgow LA101 .17HMR rifle for sale /w Aimsport moderator

Hello, I am thinking about selling one of my Lithgow rifles as I am considering buying another Lithgow slightly bigger calibre.  As you can see from the photos, I have two of these rifles (one in .22LR and one in .17HMR).  I absolutely love them, but if I move to a centrefire version then I don't see the point of owning a 17HMR as well.

In the picture I have for sale a Lithgow .17HMR with a walnut stock, the barrelled action is factory cerakoted in titanium colour.  The barrel is 21 inches long with a 1in9 twist , the muzzle has a target crown and is threaded 1/2x20 UNF.  The rifle will come with an AimSport moderator (not pictured) matched for the 17HMR calibre.  The bolt is silky smooth and has a 60 degree throw.  It comes with both a 5 and a 10 round magazine (CZ 455/457) and a picatinny rail/sling attachment at the front of the stock.  It is currently furnished with a Falcon S18i 3-18x FFP scope and Leupold rings, which are available but not included in the quoted price.  The rifle has been used and there are no marks on the cerakote, which is expected to be perfect!  The stock is also in excellent condition, though in my opinion it is a little too orange, so consider a little sanding and wax to make it look gorgeous.

For those that don't know about .17HMR, it is a fast and flat shooting cartridge that has explosive qualities on pests.  It is considered the most accurate rimfire cartridge and it is considerably cheaper than centrefire ammunition.

And for those that don't know about Lithgow, well they are an Australian company making premium civilian rifles.  They are made to the same standards as their military contracts and have made licensed Steyr Aug guns and their F90 take on the design.  Check out http://www.lithgowarms.com/ for further details.

Ideally, I would prefer it to be collected from the West Midlands (near South Staffs / North Worcs borders), but could meet if not too far away.  Alternative is to RFD at your expense.

I am prepared to swap for about 500 Pounds Sterling.

Hornady V-Max .17HMR ammunition available to buy with the rifle.

Falcon S18i 3-18x scope optional

20200813_121056.jpg

trigger.jpg

fore_sm.jpg

butt_sm.jpg

• kwakkerjack changed the title to SOLD Lithgow LA101 .17HMR rifle for sale /w Aimsport moderator