Public Apology

Streeker59

I wish to make a public apology to Kaliderscope ( James ) of Jager sporting arms.

I dont usually do my washing in public but i feel the need on this occasion.

I asked Kal for a price to Duracoat my T3. He duly gave me a fair price and as money is tight i was doubtful that i could afford it as i only had a little put away. Kal rose to the challenge and gave me a brilliant price that would have left him with little profit i'm sure.

Following this i realised that i had less put away than i thought. So back i go to Kal to see if he'll accept Paypal..

Yup he does.... Brilliant i thought... The deal is on... Tried to pay him and my card has been stopped... ;)

Despite my messing the guy around, Kal has been a true professional and i cant thank him enough to him for his understanding..

Grant....

I wish to make a public apology to Kaliderscope ( James ) of Jager sporting arms.

I dont usually do my washing in public but i feel the need on this occasion.

I asked Kal for a price to Duracoat my T3. He duly gave me a fair price and as money is tight i was doubtful that i could afford it as i only had a little put away. Kal rose to the challenge and gave me a brilliant price that would have left him with little profit i'm sure.

Following this i realised that i had less put away than i thought. So back i go to Kal to see if he'll accept Paypal..

Yup he does.... Brilliant i thought... The deal is on... Tried to pay him and my card has been stopped... ;)

Despite my messing the guy around, Kal has been a true professional and i cant thank him enough to him for his understanding..

Grant....

Blimey Grant, theres no need to apologise mate, we are all feeeling the crunch at the moment im sure.

I would do the same for all the lads on here so no need for the public apology honest.

All you guys on here, Grant is a true Gent... ;)

Rgds

Kal

Blimey Grant, theres no need to apologise mate, we are all feeeling the crunch at the moment im sure.

I would do the same for all the lads on here so no need for the public apology honest.

All you guys on here, Grant is a true Gent... :lol:

Rgds

Kal

Fair play not to many would be that understanding , looks like your a true gent ;)

Archived