What Cartridge should i go for?

So i have a Trg 42 in 300 win mag, im looking to rebarrel next year with a 7mm of some kind ideally i can buy the brass off the shelf and i would be shooting the hornady 180gr eld m, I've narrowed it down to either 7mm saum or 7mm rem mag i can see the pros and cons of either cartridge and i think I'm swaying to the 7mm rem mag because of the lower pressures when operating near the 2900-3000 fps mark when compared to the 7mm saum at the same speeds.

Does anybody have any views or information which could inform my decision further ,that they would like to share?

Many thanks,  

Had a 7mm SAUM and thought it was a real sweet cartridge.

Run a 300WM for a while in a AWM had no issues with the belted case, in fact forget all the myths re. belted being awkward etc. just get the Innovative technologies sizing die and you're all set to go! http://www.larrywillis.com/

Brass can be had for both, bullets the same for either.

Would think the SAUM is a little more efficient/accurate - not always about fps. more related to 'moa' perhaps? 

T

I would expect the longer 7RM case will be easier to get to feed than a short stumpy SAUM. You could consider a 7mm Practical (7mm-300 Win Mag) as I don’t think the case forming is arduous. The only disadvantage of the 7 Rem Mag is the belted case