A LITTLE JOLLY OUTING

nemasis243

Well was sitting here a couple of hours ago and decided to go and have a spin round the Turkey farm just down the road,

Took the mule and off I trundled , as per the norm first field a charlie on the Muck pile,

AH!!! when will they learn :lol: ,had to say hello and goodnight witha 58grner from the 243 :lol:

Second field two where down by one of the chicken sheds , shot the first at about 150yrds and the second ran out to around200yrds , he stopped and tunrned to the cat call and didnt go any further as the Vmax bullet made charlie lie down and go to sleep :lol:

went into the third field ,3 foxes where in here , I just took one but could have shot all of them , I have to leave a few as the hunt are having a bit of a run through in a couple of days .

I put the rifle away and had a quick spin round to see whats about.

I counted another 11 , not bad for an hour is it.

Look out when all the hunting is done and dusted, :ph34r:

10022008040.jpg

Can't believe how many foxes you have round your way.

I'm sure we all have a few but you must have a release programme or something nearby :ph34r:

I'm sure were all jealous :lol:

I cant believe the numbers of foxes you have either , its unbelievable.

I would be happy just seeing those numbers .........

How many did you get last year Andy ???

Hi mate last year ,I personally shot 381, and had the pleasure of having some guys down off the site to shoot as well, I think they must have done over the 100 mark, so it was a very good year.

There are a couple of guys having a go lamping down this neck of the woods ,but my self and a good friend Simon are doing alot more than most.

There are some who say their hitting big numbers and when you go out with them to do a bit of lamping for them , they couldnt hit a barn door ,there is always an excuse, the scope must be out or the fox moved when I pulled the trigger and my favorite , The bullet went straight through without opening up and hitting any vital organ , (as the fox id trotting away down the field) :ph34r::lol:

Simon only shoots from October through to april and then stops he gets around 120-160 per year, I carry on right through as I do a fair few Estates that are involoved with Pheasant and Partridge shooting and they dont want to see anything ginger thing walking round.

Hi Andy

Great shooting, good luck with your video. I bet you had the shakes, for not squeezing the trigger on those foxies

I reckon your going soft in your old age, :) Happy Birthday buddy, are you having a night off ???

Cheers Steve

Archived