remmy 700p think it will shoot

hi guys,

well finally managed to make the camera and computer to talk to each other so though i would post this group and photo of my remmy 700 p and the group it shot in early dec when working up a load for some sierra palma matchking 155 grains

loaded in lapau cases with cci br primers and 44 grains of varget.

graham.post-7261-1234215933_thumb.jpg

post-7261-1234216128_thumb.jpg

Hi Graham

if the group in the bull is to go by yes, if the three above and one to the left are part of another group, no.

I guess that the four other shots are sighters and the main group is on the bull.

Lets see some more :o

hi Ronin,

yes the three high ones where to find the point of aim two allow me to zero on the bull and the lone one left i dont know why that occured but the top three where loose as the bipod hadnt settled on the fore end square .

the other benifit is that three of the four loads that i use will all go into the bull at the same range and its already been blooded on a couple of foxes the roe deer might get a taste of it later this week.

also working up a howa varmint 243 that is showing some nice tight groups will post them in a different thread sometime.

graham.

Guest varmartin
;) funny that :o

here it is again........loaded in lapau cases with cci br primers and 44 grains of varget.

This load just seems to shoot in hundreds of 7.62/.308`s.....

Archived