Sporting Services Nimrod Rifle in .260 Remington.

Known in Germany as the AS.H Walküre.

This is a very reluctant sale but as i use it so infrequently, i thought it best to give someone else the opportunity of owning this incredible rifle; plus, of course, it’s taking up gunsafe room.

The action is made in Bavaria, Germany by AS.H (Andreas Schuler). It is made from tool steel that has a tensile strength of 1200N/mm2 and is then gas nitride finished with a phosphate and polyurethane coating. The action wears a one-piece Picatinny rail without MOA bias.

The bolt is a three lug bolt into lock ring, 60 degree bolt lift 7-inch long with a solid 0.84” O/D, with nine, radial flutes to reduce bearing surface. These are shallow and blacked inside to contrast with the polished bolt body. The barrel is a stainless steel 26” Lothar Walther match quality barrel, matt black painted (by manufacturer) and threaded M18x1.5 mm, (standard AI thread) 1 in 8” twist.

This rifle is not ammunition fussy but it loves 139gr Scenars and 130gr TMKs’. It also shoots better than I ever could.

Round count, approx. 300.

The trigger is a precision Shilen, with a precise single stage operation.

AT AICS Thumbhole stock, non folder.

5 round AICS magazine.

The scope is an unmarked Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 Illuminated FFP EBR-2C MOA Rifle Scope with box and documentation.

Scope mounts are Tier-One monomounts – 12 screws, 0 MOA.

Bipod is a Phoenix/Fortmeier – Spigot type for AI stock.

I could also throw in a Forster resizing die and a Forster micrometre seating die.

I would rather not split, I would prefer it to go as a package as I wish to move on to another type of shooting.

I live just down the road from Bisley for those genuinely interested in having a look.

£2600 ovno

Advertised elsewhere.

20200713_174303.jpg

20200713_174555.jpg

20200713_174701.jpg

20200713_174834.jpg

20200713_175015.jpg

20200713_175201.jpg

20200713_181205.jpg

Edited by Xtrema

31 minutes ago, headstone said:

would be interested in the scope if you where willing to split

I currently have someone lined up for the whole package but if that falls through then i'll let you know.