New never been mounted on Rifle strong solid bi-pod legs swivel like a Atlas it cants and extends from 8-5 inches to 12 inches very well made and strong made from carbon fibre and alloy swivel stud fitting like Harris Bi-pod and also has adaptor included for Picanny rail 

£59 posted

Right this bipod has had 80 views so what is putting viewers of is it the price to low thinking it is rubbish or leg height what i can tell you is for the money it is very well made and worth very penny i think in this country we get brain washed because of what we are used to paying for things ie if it is not costing a couple of hundred pounds cant be any good but for £59 posted it is a bargain i can ask £200 if you like it would sell then

it is like i said they are very stable platform i bought two from ebay keeping one my self and selling one on for the same price i paid for it delivered today to me never been put on a rifle i paid £59 all depends on which seller you buy them from  i think it was amazon £135 they may be made in China but they very well made 

14 hours ago, BLZeebub said:

That actually looks quite nifty and im interested but whilst looking for some more info they are on Ebay for £58.99. Any negotiation on the price?

Cheers

Nathan

£55 POSTED BEST I CAN DO THANKS