New Microlon accuracy improvement products

Stuart Crane has asked me to let the members know about a new product that he is distributing - this is what he has sent to me :

Microlon - Proven technology for improving your Rifle.

Microlon has been shooting’s best kept secret, until recently - Vince Bottomley of Target Sports Magazine tried it on a Kimber rifle.

He found he archived an 18% improvement in accuracy!

Shooting Sports and Gunmart also achieved a 20% improvement in accuracy their test.

But Microlon offers more.

Microlon Europe Limited is the Wiltshire based distributors of the complete range of Microlon Products. They inform us that with the Gun Juice, Precision Oiler and Ultra Blue lube you can also see huge improvements to trigger groups, Bolt mechanisms and also to all the moving parts of semi automatic weapons.

Visit the web site www.microlon.eu.com or email Stuart Crane stuart.crane@microlon.eu.com or just call 0844 7042000 to discuss just what Microlon can do for your weapons, and join the growing group of shooters who have already found out the benefits.

Improved accuracy

Improved trigger group function

Improved function of the whole weapon

Considerably less fouling in the barrel – so easier to clean!

It’s also not expensive!

One customer commented recently

“In over 40 years it is one of the best aids to better rifle shooting and rifle care I have come across, A win-win situation with no down sides and a simple non expensive treatment that does all it says - and it will and more!”

Remember Microlon does not replace the cleaning products on the market – it just saves the amount of time it takes to keep your rifle working better than you have experienced before!

He has very kindly sent 2 of the Pro-kits - one to test and the other to offer as a competition prize - details to follow.

Stuart Crane has asked me to let the members know about a new product that he is distributing - this is what he has sent to me :

Microlon - Proven technology for improving your Rifle.

Microlon has been shooting’s best kept secret, until recently - Vince Bottomley of Target Sports Magazine tried it on a Kimber rifle.

He found he archived an 18% improvement in accuracy!

Shooting Sports and Gunmart also achieved a 20% improvement in accuracy their test.

But Microlon offers more.

Microlon Europe Limited is the Wiltshire based distributors of the complete range of Microlon Products. They inform us that with the Gun Juice, Precision Oiler and Ultra Blue lube you can also see huge improvements to trigger groups, Bolt mechanisms and also to all the moving parts of semi automatic weapons.

Visit the web site www.microlon.eu.com or email Stuart Crane stuart.crane@microlon.eu.com or just call 0844 7042000 to discuss just what Microlon can do for your weapons, and join the growing group of shooters who have already found out the benefits.

Improved accuracy

Improved trigger group function

Improved function of the whole weapon

Considerably less fouling in the barrel – so easier to clean!

It’s also not expensive!

One customer commented recently

“In over 40 years it is one of the best aids to better rifle shooting and rifle care I have come across, A win-win situation with no down sides and a simple non expensive treatment that does all it says - and it will and more!”

Remember Microlon does not replace the cleaning products on the market – it just saves the amount of time it takes to keep your rifle working better than you have experienced before!

He has very kindly sent 2 of the Pro-kits - one to test and the other to offer as a competition prize - details to follow.

Just a quick update to what Gary has kindly posted

Gun Juice - is a barrel accurisor and pre treatment for triggers, bolts, actions and mechanisms of semi auto weapons

Precision Oiler - is a final treatment and intermitant treatment for triggers, bolts actions and some parts of semi auto's

Ultra Blue Lube - is a grease to locate Microlon compound where you need a grease to hold and lubricate or keep out water ingression.

The lube refered to is just a lube - the other products are more improtant items for improving accuracy and custom tuning your own rifle.

Stuart

Archived