For Sale ASE Utra Jet-z Compact .30 Accuracy International

For Sale ASE Utra Jet-z Compact .30 Accuracy International 

Thread 18x1.5mm (spigot)

Includes cover

Approx 60 rounds 

£250 

DESCRIPTION

The Ase Utra jet-Z™ COMPACT is a high-performance suppressor designed for centrefire rifles up to .300 Win Mag calibre.

Manufactured in Finland by Ase Utra OY, the jet-Z™ COMPACT suppressors incorporate Ase Utra’s patented jet-Z™ baffle system.

The jet-Z™ COMPACT suppressors are all-steel, all-welded units rated for hunting, sport shooting or professional use on bolt-action or semi-automatic weapons.

The jet-Z™ COMPACT suppressor adds only 493 to 514grams net weight and 155 mm net length to a typical rifle – and with a diameter of just 40mm, the suppressor is slim enough to be used with low mounted telescopic or iron sights.IMG_7508.thumb.JPG.08b3b9d29b6cd147da881c8e307de39c.JPGIMG_7511.thumb.JPG.2324e1bd0ad7e85e8fea1b14a0e6866c.JPG

Hi, can you enlighten me to the thread please? 

I've read about spigot threads but I'm not sure exactly what they are. 

My previous Utra Compact was a normal M18x1 so the barrel threaded into the mod. From my understanding a spigot version sticks proud of the mod? Is there a purpose to this? 

Hi Oly,

I'm no engineer so in my laymans terms , if you look at the pic I've attached the mod screws down over the stainless area where the brake normally is and tightens as it meets the black area of barrel

Rgds

Gareth

image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...