LUCKY MORNING

foxhunter

When I got up this morning the ground was white with snow but by the time I arrived at the shoot it was dull and drizzling . But as I was there anyway I went for a wander , shortly afterwards the drizzle stopped :clapper:

I had to stop for a crap and as I pulled my pants back up I noticed a fox had come through the hedge and was looking away from me at a distance of only 3 yds , as I tried to raise my rifle it spotted me and jumped into the hedge but it was still looking at me so as I looked through my scope I couldnt see anything but a blur as the scope was set at 8x mag , anyway I fired where I thought the fox was but had no idea if Id shot it or not luckily on inspection I found a dead dog fox lying, shot at a distance of 10yds.

I continued my rounds through a wood and could smell the strong fragrance of charlie all the way through. As I came to the end of the wood I peered into the field and spotted charlie trotting away from me , I dropped to the floor , gave him a shout and bowled another dog fox over at 140 yds.

1st fox shot at 8am , 2nd fox shot at 9am :clapper:

2dogfoxes006.jpg

Nothing Lucky about that morning, Foxhunter, a great result, :wacko:

I have had it before when there that close you cant see bugger all , but point and shoot does the trick :lol: .

Nice job buddy all the best Andy :wacko:

I continued my rounds through a wood and could smell the strong fragrance of charlie

I think he could smell the strong fragrance of Foxhunter :wacko::D:wacko:

Well done FH, one I dont think you will forget in a hurry. :lol:

Superb picture by the way

Cheers Steve

Well done mate. Just shows baring your arse in the country really works :lol: .

I had a mate tell me a stroy of a 30" fox he shot one night when calling them. It wasnt 30" long though but 30" from the end of his barrel :wacko:

Ads

Archived