EOTECH Holographic Red dot - EXPS3-0 version with NV modes

Here for sale is my EOTECH EXPS3, which is the Extreme version of the industry standard Eotech. Has the dot & ring reticule and this one has the NV modes built in. Has built in BDC for .223, built in Weaver/picatinny mount. Comes with box and paperwork. Was used a bit on my .22 Smith but changed it out for a MRO, that I liked better. Details of the spec can be found here:
https://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/eotech-exps3-0-night-vision-compatible-holographic-weapon-sight---tan-19274-p.asp

£450 posted or can deliver to Bisley

20190913_150922.jpg

20190913_150936.jpg

20190913_150946.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This has the following reticule:

Ring with 1 Dot

eotech-1-dot-reticlewyards-1-252x125.jpg

The most popular reticle offered, this 68 MOA ring with 1 MOA dot is ideal for fast target acquisition. It provides three usable aiming points.  The aiming points below were based on the following load: .223 Cal. 62 Gr. 2,900 Vel.  Other loads and calibers can also be used but the operator will have to establish the ranges associated with the aiming points.  When using a shotgun, the 68 MOA ring can be used to represent shot patterns but will vary based on choke and shell selection.

• 7 yards (close range)
  • 50 yards (medium range)
  • 200 yards (medium range)

• 4 years later...