Smith & Wesson MP15-22

As I have not had this out of the cabinet for a year now, I feel that I might as well move it on.

Smith & Wesson MP15-22 with Velocity drop in trigger with anti-walk pins fitted. 10 round and 25 round magazines. Original M lock sights and muzzle brake/flash hider. Original trigger group available if required

Fitted with a short picatinny rail for fitting a Bipod  £350

Optional extras are the Hawke Scope:

Endurance 6-24x50 ill SFP LCR reticle: 30mm tube, UTG QD rings, ¼ MoA click, side focus 15yd – infin., 6 step illumination £200

Moderator (appropriate licence required) which is by Colin of One Less Charlie, and is strippable for cleaning £40

3-6 inch Bipod or 5-9inch Bipod  £20

With the moderator on, the loudest noise on firing is the action cycling.

I use RWS Special Match ammo (Average MV 1020fps), and I have never had a jam or malfunction with this ammo

Pictures show rifle fitted with scope and moderator, but these items are priced individually see above. More Pictures by e mail if required.

Face to Face in South Wales or RFD transfer at buyers cost

20200123_145014.jpg

20200123_145117.jpg

20200123_145224.jpg

Hi Adam, yes the whole rig is still available, but I will probably keep the scope for another rifle - unless I get an offer I cannot refuse!😁

Additional to the list of bits that go with the rifle are some firing pin spares(2x retaining pin, firing pin spring, and firing pin which I will throw in at cost