Almost new, taken out of box, attached TIER ONE mounts and mounted to rifle. Rifle was sold separately and now this beautiful scope is collecting dust! It is one serious bit of kit and to be honest, far too advanced for my novice shooting skill level. This will suit those that have a lot more experience and shoot the longer distances!

Purchased NEW from Optics Warehouse in May 2019. https://www.opticswarehouse.co.uk/product/ior-crusader-5-8-40x56-ffp-tactical-40mm-illuminated-moa-moa-xtreme-x1-rifle-scope/ 

Please see attached images. Comes with scope, sun shade, lens cover, mounts, box, cleaning cloth in box, warranty paperwork.

PRICED TO SELL!!!!

I would like £1750.00 for it including delivery to UK. If in London I can hand deliver. Payment via PayPal with fees if applicable or bank transfer.  This is a massive saving off retail for an unused scope!!! This is the price point I was advised by an optics company.

Advertised elsewhere.

Full scope specifications below:

IOR Crusader 5.8-40×56 FFP Tactical 40mm Illuminated MOA/MOA Xtreme X1 Rifle Scope

The Massively built 40mm tubed IOR Crusader 5.8-40×56 FFP Illuminated Tactical Rifle Scope. This superb piece of optical engineering has the user marvelling at its incredible Low dispersion HD German Schott Glass Image, which gives an image which is crystal clear image down to 7 metres at its highest power of 40x.

The HD Schott Glass gives razor sharp clarity and superb true natural colour reproduction. The Wide Angle FOV gives the ability to scan and pick out the target with ease, while offering optimum eye relief throughout the power ranges. The IOR Crusader 5.8-40×56 FFP exposed turret is equipped with 100 clicks per turn with a secondary point of impact indicator and a fast focus ocular giving a deadly long range combination. Available for addition to this optical beast are interchangeable BDC turret rings for either .338 Lapua or 50 BMG.

IOR Crusader 5.8-40×56 FFP Illuminated Tactical Scope Specs
Magnification – 5.8-40x
Objective diameter – 56mm
Field of view – 40 ft. to 3.8 ft
Exit pupil diameter – 9.7mm to 1.4mm
Eye relief – 3.9 inch
Diopter adjustment – -4 to +4 Diopters
Tube size – 40mm
Reticle adjustment range – 100 MOA (29Mils)
Click adjustment – 1/4 MOA @ 100 y
Length – 16 inch
Weight – 44 oz.
HD Low dispersion glass from Schott, Germany
TENEBRAEX COVERS (SOLD SEPARATELY) :
OBJECTIVE – CZV560-FCR
EYE – UAC004-FCR
Reticle

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn6.bigcom