"TERRIFIC TWENTIES"

SteveW

Does anyone know if the twenty calibre manual " Terrific Twenties" by Todd A. Kindler is available in the UK ??

I see the third edition is available from "The Woodchuck Den", and wondered if any of you guys knew of anyone this side of the pond who stocked it ??

Cheers Steve

• 2 weeks later...
:(

My copy is coming through Reloading Solution soon so I would give them a call.

Which 20 cal have you got ?

Hi LH

Thanks for the reply

I ordered my copy which arrived direct from Todd Kindler @ The Woodchuck Den, along with a couple of back issues of Small Calibre News, with articles on the 20-250 :(:lol:

I haven't actually got one but have shot several 204's, and was impressed with accuracy, lack of recoil and effectiveness, but I do have an RPA in 22-250 which may in the not to distant future have a new tube, to a 20-250. Not concerned about overbore, barrel life or practicallity, I believe Dave Affleck sums it up better than me.

http://www.rmvh.com/20-250%20-%20Why%20the%2020-250.htm

How about you LH, have you got one or been tempted ???

Love to hear anyones experience with the 20-250, probably great with the new 55g Bergers (Better not mention this bullet too loudly), but as attached link would probably chose a 39/40g bullet.

Cheers Steve

Get it direct and get it signed and dated by the author.

A

That's exactly how I did it A, spoke with Todd, he seemed a like a great guy.

I read it several years ago, loaned from a friend, but as they (20's) now hold a greater interest for me i thought i should invest

Steve

Archived