For Sale Tikka T3 Composite Stock

I’ve decided to sell my Staffordshire Synthetic Stocks Tikka T3 stock. It’s a Sako 75b style stock in Carbon/Kevlar/Glass with the nicest aluminium pillar and full glass bedding job I’ve seen (you can even  see the rifles engravings in the bedding).

The stock, which is in unmarked condition, is very stiff, handsome  and relatively light with a barrel channel that will accept a light or heavy barrel (I had a T3 X lite in it). A Tikka T3 will just drop straight in as will the standard or custom bottom metalwork giving the action a fully supported and solid fit.

If you’re not familiar with Staffordshire Synthetic Stocks, take a look at their website; they’re very nice hand made stocks made in the uk by Daniel Ryan.

This is the style of stock.     https://www.staffs-synthetic-stocks.com/product-detail.php?pid=26       Its a synthetic copy of a Sako 75 stock including palm swell and chequering fore and aft. Currently fitted with but extension though this can easily be removed.

The stock, with its bedding, recoil pad and green finish cost around £750. I’m after £450 posted in the uk.

I've attached photos but have more available showing the condition and how good the bedding is etc.

F651A62E-1B3C-4764-9E4D-744BDF4B0510.thumb.jpeg.067a5fd6366339cbaf8f064d898d68bc.jpeg

D35A5948-75E4-4A73-BCFD-1E409F1FBAAB.thumb.jpeg.ab6684e8dc3cecd70da581aecf203f4b.jpeg

31CA760A-ECD4-49F2-B0EE-CC4CFD008538.thumb.jpeg.9022b0f2a317949a646033360760b4f3.jpeg

Hi, I’ve bought a Robertson silhouette stock, I’d been after a Robertson for some time without success and fitted the Staffordshire stock in the mean time as I couldn’t live with the STD Tikka stock. The Staffordshire stock is almost identical to my wooden Sako stock but lighter, stiffer and the bedding job is far superior too.  So I was very happy with it; I’d keep it, but I know it’ll never get used so it may as well go to someone who can appreciate it.

N

Hi Wapinschaw,  have a look at the Staffordshire Synthetics Website it shows all the stocks they do. The stocks are available in 3 composite options ranging from glass to carbon/Kevlar/glass. After choosing the style and composite, there’s a long list of extras to add ie I letting, pillar bedding, glass bedding, recoil pad, sling studs and paint finish.
The stock I have for sale has all of these options including the full factory bedding job and a nice green finish. All the benefits of the Sako 75 wooden stock but with the durability, stability and rigidity of a composite. Unlike many composite stocks, including the Robertson, the stock doesn’t sound hollow when things tap against it.

If you pm me your email address I’ll send you more photos of the stock Including some closeups of the bedding.

N