F Class/1000 yd Light Gun

My failing health, has forced me to confront the fact that I have too many rifles that are just not getting used. So whilst I’m not giving up on shooting, I am reluctantly making a start on thinning out my collection. Initially, I will offer them for sale here only, before deciding how best to proceed. Further pictures can be provided upon request.

1st up, a dedicated 1000 yard Light Gun, that could also be used for F Class. It was built by Pete Walker for a friend who sadly passed away recently. The action is an RPA Quadlite, in I think a McMillan Tooley MBR stock with the forend dovetail for use on a Benchrest. The trigger seems to be the matching standard RPA supplied unit. It is currently fitted with a LW barrel and is chambered in 6.5x55AI, but in all honesty it is shot out and needs to be re-barrelled. To this end, I am offering the rifle as a package, and this will include the cost of a rebarrel in the calibre of the purchaser’s choice, subject to bolt face parameters and a sensible choice of barrel. Dave Wylde of Valkyrie Rifles will do the work when a deal is agreed.

So the package will be, Rifle as is in pictures, Newly fitted barrel in choice of purchaser’s calibre, Nightforce NSX 12-42x56 and rings, Varide Cicognani Benchrest, rear bag. 

Sold

B87EB459-F552-43E0-8500-84D90C28A806.thumb.jpeg.fb8253a081c542ddcf5c9f9ca55be1d6.jpeg15423C04-0DA7-49D9-B87C-C17717B83B15.thumb.jpeg.b266f0b7fbc02d9c5b99c4714f00a647.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...