Having a change in direction with my shooting to selling 3 scopes
1/ Zeiss v6 3-18x50 moa 30mm tube with reticle 94 and ballistic turrets. Only around a month old. Comes with butler creek caps and all original accessories. Like new condition £1100 delivered ( rep around £1500)
2/ Steiner t5xi 5-25x56 34mm tube ffp mil illuminated scope with 3 ir modes for add on night vision. Tabrex scope covers, zoom throw leaver. All original packaging, heritage warranty. £1300 delivered (rrp over 2000)
3/ sig tango 6 3-18x44 ffp mil illuminated reticle with ir modes for add on night mission. Locking turrets. All original packaging and voucher for a custom turret to match your bullet drop. Only used for a short period on a .22lr but decided way too much scope for that. £750 delivered ( rrp around £1700)

Where in north wales? and do you have some pics of the sig tango and ZEISS  please, I’m around the Denbigh ish area so collection after payment could be arranged. 

Email - gbdar@live.com 

£625 for the Tango via faster payments or Paypal family. 

Or 

£875 for the Steiner payments made immediately when collected or delivered. 

Can meet anytime Monday evening or today if your free to deliver I’ll put extra £10 on each price, my home welcome anytime :) 

I will buy both if you want at the above price. 

I’m just starting out so I’m actually buying scopes before my rifles lol! Just had a full day at Orion firearms last week and have decided long range and a good scope is actually top of my list :) 

• 1 month later...