The Toyminator strikes!

6mmBR

Day one of Rays visit to wales sadly started off wet :blush:

So off we popped this morning to my mate Dave's gunshop for a look. As usual it was like being like a kid in a sweet shop with lots of interesting goodies. After an hour chatting with Dave we headed of to get some lunch!

I took Ray to a restuarant called Taybarn which is eat as much as you like for a fiver :blush:

So as you would guess we both filled our boots. Feeling a right fat b*stard we headed for home.

Again the rest of the day was punctuated by torrential rain showers so we didn't get out :D

By 6.30 the sky had cleared and we decided to go out for a shine.

The first farm was so wet. We tried the usual hot spots and I called one in but he didn't want to play ball :D

On we went to location 2 the farm where Ray got into the 500 yard club this summer.

We crossed the style into one field and I picked up a pair of eyes.

We moved up to an old trailer so Ray could get a solid rest.

I continued to call and the fox came towards us but stopped on a bank around 150 yards away.

I knew the distance as Ray and I had taken rabbits off this spot when he was down in June.

The fox sat like a beauty and Ray sent a 58gn Vmax from his PPC on its way. The thud of a solid hit came back and Ray had a dog fox in the bag :lol:

DSCF0889.jpg

A great start concidering the rain.

The weather is supposed to be better tomorrow so it's off to Andy's and the turkey farm so watch this space.

Cheers

Dave

I dont remember Ray being that short ??? :blush:

Well done buddy...only been there 5 mins and got one in the bag all ready. !

Thanks Martin!!! :D

Its good to be visiting like minded varmint hunters again , but i am still missing you guys!!!! :lol::blush::D

All the best...............

RAY................................. :D:o

Nice one Ray !

Marigold,s in wales this weekend for some reason. :lol:

Thanks Baldie!!!!!! :D

Not another one that knows my secret!!! , i must say i prefer the surgical gloves!!!!! :blush::blush:

Hope your keeping well!!!!! :D

All the best................

RAY........................ :D:o

Its about time you got down here Captain , been putting it off week by week because of the weather , just hope it stays ok while your down with me.

Its looks like you have shrunk in the wash or are you just practicing at being at sheep level again :wub::lol::lol:

See you later matey ;)

Archived