.375 H&H a Learning Calibre

There certainly is panther especially when you have the Japs and a couple of other countries pushing in the UN to ban all "military" calibres. take away anything used by some two bit army and the more well known cals and we will be left with bows and arrows, Oh sorry they will have to be banned too, the army has used those in the past :angry:

I agree with Ronin if you are safe with one cal, you should be able to buy another without months of justification.

Our present goverment only wants to control every part of your life as they know whats best for you and we used to fear communism.!!!!!!

Redfox

I don't understand the military calibre ruling at all. A lot of the rare wildcat rounds are more efficient than the mass produced suff the military do use, so how would that help safety/security? It would count out my two favourite guns, the 6.5 and .223. What a naff rule!

Guest northernchris

You can use 6.5 x 55 Swede in France for target work but not for hunting as it is a Millitary round!!! I must have spoken to dozens of people trying to get FACT about taking the Swede with me to France EVEN BASC,POLICE and FRENCH POLICE coundnt give me a FIRM reply.Daft thing is that all my guns are on my European Firearms Pass and us and the frogs being in the EU we should all be singing from the same sheet. :angry:

Archived