RCBS Competition Micrometer Powder Thrower

As the title I have one for sale (it's the one with the micrometer adjuster) that's about 2 years old and in as new condition. Still has the box and all the bits it came with including the powder baffle. 

This was great for reloading and really sped things up. With a ball powder (Ramshot I was using) it threw such an accurate charge every time I didn't need to weigh individual charges just threw them straight into the case. With extruded powders it was never more than 0.1 grains out so fine if using the OCW method. Only reason for sale is I had a friend bring me back an RCBS Chargemaster Lite from the US at such a good price I couldn't resist. 

Cheapest I've found new in the UK and likely in stock is 1967Spud at £196 so I will sell this for £140 posted and I'll even include a stand I welded up myself for it (not the best welding but functional and for a first attempt I was pleased) nicely painted with black Hammerite . 

Images are current too large to upload but PM me and I can email or WhatsApp them unless I can downsize them to fit on here

Archived