Ruger Precision 6.5mm Creedmoor

I'm not getting the opportunity to use this as much as I once did, so I'm considering parting company with it.

Rifle is in mint condition and shot count is less than 500. The spare magazine is still unopened in the wrapper. Will EASILY shoot sub 0.5" groups at 100m all day, and I can conservatively say that if I do my bit then 0.25" is more like the norm. It always puts a smile on my face. The only addition to the rifle has been an aftermarket rubberised pistol grip. This was to enhance the feel and provide a larger surface area. The rifle has never seen competitive life ( - e.g. numerous rounds being put down the barrel in quick succession).

PM me if you are interested and we can take it from there.

Cheers.

Tremo

*** Forgot to mention that a Ruger aluminium bolt shroud has also been fitted, replacing the standard plastic one.

https://www.1967spud.com/shop/ruger/ruger-precision-billet-aluminium-bolt-shroud/

After much soul searching I have ultimately decided to let my rifle go ....

Price for the rifle is £950.

This will buy the rifle only, but will include the upgraded bolt shroud and the aftermarket pistol grip (plus the spare mag). I also have the original items here which I will include.

PM me for photos - if interested.

Cheers.

Tremo

The rifle is not going to be in my possession for much longer guys, so I'm prepared to let a forum member have a good deal and buy it cheaper than what is advertised on GunTrader.

So, the price is now £850. Obviously at this price, transfer fees will have to be added at extra cost.

Tremo

Archived