a triple

pnse

had a call of a landowner yesterday saying he had stabled all his thoroughbred horses for the winter,as some of these animals are worth over 500k and are easily spooked i keep away until they are taken indoors.His house and paddocks are right in the middle of a load of crop Fields that he rent's out to the surrounding farmers, got set up at about 10 and started to call after about 20 mins started to see a few sets of eye's coming in the first one came into about a 120 yards to the left and a 40 vmax in the chest put him down,the next one took about another 40 mins to come within range and sat in the middle of the Field at about a 180 yards so that one went the way of the first at the shot my mate spotted another running up along a headgeline to our right so he keeps the lamp on it and it stopped just before the gateway to the next Field so she was put down,when i checked the distance to this fox it was 297 yards so if she had stopped 3 yards further away I'd have had my 300 yard club shot.Things slowed down after that and after giving it another hour decided to call it a nite on three.

DSCN1073.JPG

Some nice shooting and a good session out too!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Well done ................

All the best................

RAY............................. :angry: :angry:

when i checked the distance to this fox it was 297 yards so if she had stopped 3 yards further away I'd have had my 300 yard club shot.

Hi pnse

Great shooting there buddy, those 20's sure sound appealing

Keep trying, I dont think it will be long until you reach 300 plus :D;)

Steve

Archived