just christened my new second hand stock

1967spud

just back from foxing i hit one which bounced about for a bit then ran in to some sugar beet , looked like i hit it in the front axle through the scope, but i never found it . then on the next field we saw these two .one shot to the head and one side on .

DSCN0231.jpg

what did you do to them foxs :lol::D looks like you hit them over the head with the rifle :lol: good choice of Colour on the stock i like that one the best ..some how i dont think the blues ,red stock rifles look the part out in the field ..theres days when i just feel like spray paiting my whole rifle olive green and buying a gilli suit ,i will do it one day i can feel it :D nice shooting shame about the one that you hit but never found ,i had one yrs ago make it too the maze ,the closer i got to it the more it made it deeper in to the maze.best leave it to die then look for it .having a tracker dog in the motor is always a good thing..does the rifle feel better now you have a new stock on it ? all you need now is a nice new trigger to finish the job off :D

NOBODY HAS NOTICED MY STAINLESS STEEL MODERATER COVER , ITS ME OLD RIGHT SOCK LOL

oops caps sorry

the trigger is ok for now the next thing will probably be a ightforce scope if i can sell my swarovski to help fund it

Archived