Warcop Sat 11th FCSA UK

As far as I am aware the shoot is on at Warcop

Range is C-10

Start 0900.

Anyone going from here?

Next one is indeed at C10 on the 18th although it may (as others have been) cancelled....

Well I shall be there as well. I have just got off the phone with the main man John to confirm everything and yes its still on. Deer308 is along to join the fun and as its a geust day I think there's some others from up this way attending. Should be a good gathering. The weather should be kind to us, compared to today!! See you there :rolleyes:

Ratwiskers, I could always give you a call just as the .50's let rip :blush:

Cheers, Andy

I guess as I am closest I am first back.

Absolutely great day at the range, met up with some good people from the site (you know who you are) and shot a few nice rifles - really liked the 300RUM Andy - it really is a pussycat to shoot especially from seated ;) .

The fifties, well I still maintain they are snotty, horrible things, but they sure make you smile when you see them connecting at 2000 mtrs + :wub::P

Glad I took the Bat and Surgeon XL, they performed "as expected" :D:wub::wub:

The company was pleasant, friendly, craich good even the weather was sunny and warm.

What can i say......... Yet another top day!!!

Cheers Ronin, that was just some fluky shooting there :P Like you said there was a good turnout with good company, with good gear.

After you left I got the 308 and 300RUM connecting with that 1000yd stone, very pleasing, (started getting bored with that 500yd close stone.)

All the best, Andy

He he he

at what point does repetition become fluke :P;):D

Hey Ronin, Im not going to take the piss any more, that was some first class shooting!! and there cant be a better feeling than to shoot like that with rifles that you've built yourself. Top marks :excl:

Keep shooting staight,

Andy

I think we all shot very well, it was a shame that the ETR's were not available - which would have made it more fun, the hard targets were a bit like shooting fish in a pond - easy.

Having to resort to fist sized stones at 500 mtr and 990 mtrs was a bit challenging, but we all proved more than a few times it was pretty easy with all our kit :lol::excl::D

Archived