Two scopes for sale.

Nikko Stirling Sniper 16x42. Same as the SWFA and Edgar Bros. 30mm tube, 1/4 moa turrets, mil dot reticle.

Excellent condition, the white stripe on the elevation turret is just tape to mark ranges on. Will just peel off if not required. This has been great on my .308.

£160 inc UK postage.

Nikko Stirling Targetmaster 4-16x44 half mil dot.

Like new, briefly fitted to a .22. Just looked way too big on my little Ruger.

£125 inc UK postage. Now sold.

post-12567-0-66075800-1508259276_thumb.jpg

Two scopes for sale.

Nikko Stirling Sniper 16x42. Same as the SWFA and Edgar Bros. 30mm tube, 1/4 moa turrets, mil dot reticle.

Excellent condition, the white stripe on the elevation turret is just tape to mark ranges on. Will just peel off if not required. This has been great on my .308.

£175 inc UK postage.

Nikko Stirling Targetmaster 4-16x44 half mil dot.

Like new, briefly fitted to a .22. Just looked way too big on my little Ruger.

£125 inc UK postage.

attachicon.gifPicture 15993.jpg

Is £100 any good for the 4x16 if I pick up

Porkchop, I can't PM you for some reason. I've offered this to stillair.

I appoligise for this, you are correct, you were first. For some reason all my notifications came to my phone in a jumbled fashion. I couldn't even get onto UKV from work earlier for some reason, the site wouldn't respond.

Again, sorry, I'm not one for messing people about but I have acceptd the offer.

Hi Ian in view that you did not get the messages in order.I'm willing to stand back in the que if pork chops offer is acceptable to you.

Stillair 1 there's no need the scope is yours.just a bit pissed because this is twice this week ,I arranged a deal Sunday night for another scope agreed price and place the next day when I contacted seller next day he sold to someone else

Hi porkchop,

your offer is fine if you still want to pop over for it. I'm not sure what happened earlier today, something was definatly wrong with the site for a while.

You have first dibs, the scopes yours if you want it bud.

Site was acting up earlier.youve made a deal buddy and you should stick to it

It's fine that which promotes growth and vigour happens I realise it was a miss understanding and I'm not that petty

No hard feelings

Archived