A nice little trip out

foxing2night

Sory but at this moment i have not got the pic,s to put up??? Should follow soon!!!!

As i said myself, jayfoxing and lamsey went for a bit of a look around,,,,,

The weather has been fantastic of late, so a nice night out was on the cards????

This was an introduction into the welsh mafia,, Sheep shaggers,, And a few other things that we have been called :D:D As lamsey has never been out with us before!!!!,, Hope that you enjoyed seeing jayfoxing performing the dark arts my mate :lol:B) ,,,,,,,,

Well one place lamped and no results,, Bad start to the night!!!! Myself on the rifle,,, Jay on the lamp,, and calling,,,,,

I knew that it would not be long before we had one in the bag????

Jay call in the first one,, coming from left to right, then turning straight at us,,,, Thump number one,,,, 65 grain v-max 28.5g of vit 133 out of my sako 6mm ppc did the trick :D

Next farm, must of only been there five mins, Jay had another fox on its way???? The lay of the land would not allow me to lie down, So on to jays shoulder,,, His shoulder is as steady as a rock and game over for number two,,,,,

We have spent a few weeks moping up cubs that have been a problem for some of the chicken owners

around here!!!! But last night was the best for a while as this years cubs are well worth shooting now and will give better sport,,,,

Good mates and good shooting,,, Thats what it is all about!!!!!!

Darrel

Sorry the picture quality is a bit shite.

DSC00212.jpg

From left to right.

Lambsy, the 2nd fox we shot and the Foxing2nite on the end.

Thanks lads for a good night out,

Jay.

Nice going there lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:B)

Like you say , its nice to have some decent weather at last!!!!!!!!!!! :D

All the best...................

RAY............................................

Archived