Second Focal Plane

Elevation Zero Stop

60 MOA Elevation & 40 MOA Windage

1/8 MOA Adjustments

MTR-1 Retricle

also includes a set of "THIRD EYE" Mounts

£1650 ONO

Dear Members,

I purchased this scope new from Stuart Anselm at Osprey Rifles and Its been on my competition .308 F-Class F/TR rifle ever since. Its in good working order, been very well looked after and has served me well at the Club, GBFCA League and Team GB F/TR International level.

Comes in its original box with sun shade, mirage disc, lens covers and the stated "Third Eye Tactical" mounts so you have a complete package that's good to go.

I must make you aware that it has a very small and faint scratch on the front underside of the scope body but it's very hard to see and there are slight usage marks on both turret screws from using a screw driver and not a coin which was a quick lesson learnt.

Reason for sale:- I want to upgrade to the newest March and in the mean time was lucky enough to win a new competition Nightforce at this years F-Class World Championships in Canada so I'm crossing over to the dark side for a bit and giving that a go till I have the funds for my new March.

I've taken several close up pictures of my scope but can't upload the pictures as there all to big a file for this forum so if your seriously interested and want pictures, please email me at richsjones@hotmail.co.uk and I'll send them to you.

I'm hard to catch for a conversation as I drive for a living but if you have any questions and want a fast response, please text me on my mobile:- 07970 060037 and I'll get back to you with the answers at first chance.

This scope is also advertised for sale elsewhere and my preferred method of payment would be via bank transfer.

Kind Regards,

Richie

Hi All,

My March scope is now sold and I'm just waiting on some final details to complete the sale.

Thanks for all the enquiries and I hope to see some of you on the firing point soon.

Regards,

Richie

Archived