Tikka T3 CTR / Tactical .308

Tikka T3 CTR / Tactical .308

For sale is my rifle which I've had for around a year. In fantastic condition, as new really as I've only fired approx 360 rounds through the rifle. (Verfied on my ammo table on FAC) I have owned the rifle since new, and have only fired GGG ammo through it.

It is 20" .308 Tikka CTR. However once purchase I dropped it into a chassis system & sold the CTR stock & bottom metal.

It now sits in the better Tikka Tactical stock, which is far stiffer than the stock CTR stock. Along with adjustable comb height and spacer system in the LOP. Comes with two sling swivels in the front, one for the bipod. Comes with standard factory bottom metal and one factory magazine.

It comes fitted with an 20MOA picatinny rail.

The rifle consistently prints 1/2 MOA groups with the GGG 155gr ammo if the shooter does their bit.

I initially purchased the rifle as a one can do all rifle for permission & target. However I have now decided to purchase a separate 6.5CM for extended ranges. This is a great rife and sorry to see it go.

Buyer has various purchases options:

As a barrelled action if dropping it into you're own stock / chassis system (no magazine/ stock / bottom metal): £650

As pictured in Factory Tactical stock:
£750

Available to view / purchase from Windsor, Berkshire or NRA Bisley. RFD transfer is possible at buyers expense.

Any questions please ask.

post-15191-0-94927900-1500652254_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived