Mcmillan stock for sako 75

Hi, decided to let this stock go as I prefer the GRS ,

one Mcmillan sako 75 varmint (slightly wider forend) action 111, pillar bedded in green, grey and black, decelerator pad and studs in very good condition (slight marks as expected on a used stock), this stock was on a rifle I bought through Anglo custom rifles with a sporter barrel, I have tried a varmint 75 barrel in the stock and she's a bit tight but I'm not sure if in the barrel contour there is a further white type of bedding, just catching forward of the action for free floating.

£475 plus post or would do a deal for a GRS sako 85 action 's' preferably in brown

Kind regards Paulpost-14627-0-11123800-1499171803_thumb.jpgpost-14627-0-48313600-1499171848_thumb.jpgpost-14627-0-96909600-1499171898_thumb.jpg

Sensible offers,

How about sensible pricing then.

They are £495 new, so for an extra £20 I can get a nice shiny new one that has not been screwed up by you bedding for a non varmint profile. Hello ???

I am glad you value it so highly 'cos at that price you are going to have it for a long time...

Now then chanonry, that was a bit harsh , the stock new in America is $537+ then postage and months waiting !!! and every time I buy from the states I get hit for import tax then you're pillar bedding at this end, so now do you're sums you "cock" as for screwing up the bedding you don't know what you're talking about. The stock come on a rifle through Anglo custom rifles and is pillar bedded "HELLO" the white in the barrel channel is the stock itself I have since found from a gunsmith

As for the price everyone likes to knock a price down so you have to allow for that.

It's "gobshite" keyboard warrior's like you who shouldn't be on here causing trouble for no reason so don't bother replying as I don't do arseholes

Ps it's really £400 + post, now there's a good buy

Paul

Archived