Lightforce bulbs?

Can anyone tell me where i can get propper lightforce bulbs from?? I thought in the past that they were just standard halogens however i was informed that they are actually XENON bulbs. My lamp finally gave up on me after 4 years of good service!!

Can anyone tell me where i can get propper lightforce bulbs from?? I thought in the past that they were just standard halogens however i was informed that they are actually XENON bulbs. My lamp finally gave up on me after 4 years of good service!!

DEBENS IN SUFFOLK

hi shrek,

Are the bulbs you want a halogen bulb with two prongs that stick out of the base . if they are your nearest supply is any good speacilest camera shop as they are photo xenon bulbs normally rated at 100w output they are used in studio lighting and slide projectors and video lights etc. people such as jessops normally carry a good range.

as a aside bit of info you can get other wattages of those bulbs the 50 and 75 w versions are very good for down beaming you lamp for specific rabbiting nights with a rim fire or they can be useful on lamp shy foxes if you have a good scope or you can get a 150w version this is some beam but heat build up is rapid short periods of long range use and you need good contacts in you plugs usually direct wire mine when using and keep your engine running to top up your battery it sucks juice .

Maplins. You can get both horizontal and vertical filaments at a lot less than the likes of Deben.

Alternatively try Ebay and look for Osram Xenophot bulbs. They're used in Overhead projectors.

I got mine from maplins though. they do 50w, 75w and 100w so you shouldn't have a problem

Archived