Regrettably, I have my Tikka 595 in 6.5x47L for sale as I need to make way in the safe for another build.

Rifle will shoot 0.25/0.3" comfortably all day. If anyone shoots at Rogiet Moor's 600m range, you'll have seen every round sits in the X ring every time, if I do my part. Easily the most accurate rifle I've ever had/shot!

Gun was built/painted by Stuart Anslem of Osprey. It has 600 documented rounds down the tube. And I've only shot single base powders and never 'hot-rodded' it either!

Sale includes rifle and with a whole load of goodies (S&B scope, EraTac QD base & Bipod NOT included!).

Specs are:

Tikka 595, RH action

6.5x47L, Fluted match barrel, 24", 1-8" twist, heavy taper (first 3" straight), 90 degree semi-recessed crown, reamer was a match reamer no-neck turn. I mostly shoot 120g & 123g bullets.

Manners GAT stock (fully bedded)

CDI precision bottom metal that accepts AICS 5/10 round mags

Custom bolt shroud, handle and carbon fibre tactical knob

20MOA Tier One picatinny rail

Stock paint is Cerakote 'Flectarn'. Metal work is Armour Black

In addition to the above, sale includes:

1x 5 round AICS mag

197x 6.5x47L unprimed brass. 3 times fired, once annealed (lost 3 pieces brass to order Harrells F/L die)

1x Harrells Precision custom F/L bushing die. This is custom made for this chamber and sizes brass perfectly (does have broken recapping pin though!)

1x Shooting Shed bore guide for Tikka 595 in 6.5x47L (excellent kit btw!)

1x Wilson neck bushing die 6.5x47L

1x Wilson micrometer seater die 6.5x47L (previous owner had mangled the micrometer but still seats perfectly using a screw driver to adjust stem)

1x Arbour press

SOLD!!

I won't split items (most are custom to the rifle anyway).

Scope, rings and bipod not for sale.

Face to face sale only please as I don't have an RFD near by to post.

Can collect from my house or from Rogiet Moor or Sennybridge (I'm with ODRC club).

Any questions, just send me a PM.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived