521 first round

silentsoulsleave308holes

not a big distance for me I know but after some fun with the 223 out with ray today, ray said I got one for ya, its 521

so I get the old girl 7.62, the one thats done all the long stuff for me, not that theres anything wrong with the new one as she is proving she's awesome too

dialed her up and followup

ray dialed up a bunny at 490+ but despite the shot being spot on it was lost to a tuff of grass so just for his own confidence he shot at a tiny mark on a small lump of granite, if we had put a five pence coin out there the shot he made would have shot straight through the center

all in all a cracking day and we both shot excellent

Guest varmartin

Sounds like you boys were up the `boulders` shooting `moss` :lol:

Thats fancy shooting with your 7.62 Jamie.......dont you just love those first round Cold bore shots ?

thanks guys

sure was nice to put a few down the older girl, buying the new one has meant I have been playing with her and leaving the other out

she hasnt been used for months except for a cold bore turd shot at 500 something with varmartin and its good to know I can get her out and zap the that which promotes growth and vigour outa something from a long way away first round

Well done Jamie!!!!!! :D:P

Was a pleasure to witness that shot and it was a pleasure to shoot with you again!!! ;):blush:

Was a cracking day with plenty of opportunities for shots on the varmints!!!

Thanks and all the best........................

RAY.......................................... :(:mad:

Archived