6mmBR variation

n8ess

I am considering a variation for a 6mmBR for some LR work and but I don't want to give up my 223 as it a great foxing tool and shoots really well, does anyone see this as an issue for the FEO. I also have a 17hmr and a 22. which are all on an open license, would they be likely to put a restriction on the BR or are they generally ok.

Neil

I am considering a variation for a 6mmBR for some LR work and but I don't want to give up my 223 as it a great foxing tool and shoots really well, does anyone see this as an issue for the FEO. I also have a 17hmr and a 22. which are all on an open license, would they be likely to put a restriction on the BR or are they generally ok.

Neil

hi Neil

as long as the ground is passed for that caliber or you have a base for it, you should not have a problem.the only time i have known a problem is when people ask for the same calibers IE 2 x 270 wsm or 2 x 6mm BR, but they still do pass them if you give a good reason like you want to shoot a heavy bullet in one and a light bullet in the other.

ATB

Colin :P

Archived