Yukon Photon XT Extreme

Photon XT 6.5X50 S ,,,,,,new in Dec 2016 and as new condition wise now,,,,,,,I have carried out an "extreme conversion" to this night vision scope using a purpose made adapter and have fitted a superb 135mm Pentax Takumar lens .Also with the deal is a Carl Zeiss 55 mm lens as an alternative fitting for closer range shooting...The benefit of the conversion is improved clarity and control over entering light.,it,really does make a worthwhile conversion and has all been done for you. An excellent budget entry into Night Vision. I also have two IR torches that suit the Photon ,,,a Nightmaster 400 IC and a T20 Blacksun which can be included at extra cost. I,m looking for £425 posted for the converted unit and two lens,s,,,,,if you want the two torches as well thne £500 all posted.......thanks,,,,O.

What the visibility range wise with it onehole?

Hi Jim,,,I only wanted rimfire range performance with these items but realised they would do substantially more,,,clarity on hedgerow twigs etc let alone rabbit or fox was very very good even at 150 yards,,,,I did borrow a tricked up T67 which threw a much brighter and tighter beam and would say a 250 yard identifiable, visable and safe shot would be no problem....I,m no NV shooter really and have enjoyed the experience but hoping to turn the funds back into another day scope upgrade,,,,,,,,,The 135 mm lens is for longer range really as your probably talking something like 10xmag? whereas the 55mm at around 5/6mag is better for increased field of vision,,,hugely important at night,,,,well for me anyways,,,,,,,again its a great starter pack ,,,,you can spend a fortune on this NV and if I was younger and enjoyed staying out very very late at nights then I would probably would have,,,,,,,,,regds to you,,,O

• 3 weeks later...

Archived