Looking for 7x65R f/l die set

Tamus

I'm looking for a set of reloading dies for a cartridge I'm about to start using. At the very least, I want a full length resizing die (with deprimer/pin) and also a bullet seater die... a crimp die option would be acceptable too but not a strict requirement... all to suit 7x65R Brenneke.

I'll consider most/any good quality makes.

So... Who can currently supply me with 7x65R dies here in the UK? Recommendations please.

Thanks ~ T.

I note that RCBS actually list 7x65r Brenneke separately, which is good. Most makers and sellers seem to feel that 7x64 Brenneke dies can be used but there are differences between the rimmed and non-rimmed pair... apart from the obvious 'rim' ... According to the C.I.P. drawings; shoulder angle is a little different as are case basal diameters and taper (though not by much). Then there's the extra millimetre of neck length (which probably won't be as much of an issue as the other considerations). All that aside, I still can't find a current UK stockist and the US stockists seem to feel that they are not able to export dies to the UK at the moment, which I don't fully understand. So, I'm still searching for an available set. I realise that drillings, break-action rifle's, etc, aren't probably, common currency on here but I still live in hope that someone reading this thread might be able to point me in the direction of a likely source. Please? My drilling really needs fodder and my stock of manufacturer loaded rounds isn't going to last long :-)

All the best for the New Year, to all. T.

• 4 months later...

Well, time has passed. I have my reloading well in hand for my recently acquired 7x65r chambered drilling and it turns out to be a very consistent tool. Now, having asked friends to help me source some once fired RWS brass from the continent, I slightly unintentionally find myself in possession of hundreds of such cases... far more than I'm ever likely to need. So, anyone looking for some 7x65r brass?

Well, time has passed. I have my reloading well in hand for my recently acquired, 7x65r chambered, drilling and it turns out to be a very consistent tool. Now, having asked friends to help me source some once fired RWS brass from the continent, I slightly unintentionally find myself in possession of hundreds of such cases... far more than I'm ever likely to need. So, anyone looking for some 7x65r brass?

Archived