Qualifying for the 500+ club?

Guest Tiff

As I mostly shoot by myself or with non UKV members, is video evidence allowed?

I'm in the starting process of making a long range UK based shooting DVD and as such often film my further shots. Would this be acceptable to qualify, since the pan-out shots clearly show the distance etc...

Once this poxy weather stops I hope to shoot and film a 1,500 yard rabbit :blink:

Would this be any good?

Same prob here Tiff no member to witness shot,that will be a cool vid when up and running put me down for a copy

Tiff if its that kind of distance ,would you mind me asking what kind of camera your gonna use and what calibre rifle, if you want someone to witness it I am sure there would be someone in that area who would tag along, if you cant get anyone give me a shout ,I am a long way away but I would love to see it,

Just make sure it dead mate :blink: ,you wouldnt want anyone slagging you off now would you :D

Im in the same boat as you guys, no one here to witness any shots, ill just have to be satisfied int he knowledge I done it myself :blink:

Tiff if its that kind of distance ,would you mind me asking what kind of camera your gonna use and what calibre rifle, if you want someone to witness it I am sure there would be someone in that area who would tag along, if you cant get anyone give me a shout ,I am a long way away but I would love to see it,

Just make sure it dead mate :excl: ,you wouldnt want anyone slagging you off now would you ;)

Don't worry I've yet to see a rabbit survive any hit from a reasonable size centrefire with a good expanding bullet....particularly from the more poky cartridges :)

As for camera equipment, don't know what it is. I'm hoping to use a good friend in my village who''s a contract cameraman and often films for the local BBC news and Springwatch when it was on down in Devon (who's the only pro shooting person there; fun considering Bill Oddie has a senior position in the League against cruel sports!)

If your ever down this way, your more than welcome to come along shooting.

Hi Tiff ,

If you need some witnesses just let the Cornish fruit slayers association know!!!!! ;)

I am sure myself or any of these would not mind at all..............

Silent souls = hes always game , i should know!!!! :excl:

Varmartin = hes just a tart , ask Jamie he knows!!!! :)

Myself = well you would be just slumming it then!!!! ;)

Seriously though , lets see what we can sort out and when its convenient.................

All the best................................

RAY................................... :D;)

Sounds good Ray :excl: Once this weather ends and the crops/grass can all be dried and cut I'll be in touch with you all. As an aside I can hire out a 100-600 yard rifle range on the devon/cornwall border at around £20 a head for the day. I will start a separate thread on that....

Same prob here Tiff no member to witness shot,that will be a cool vid when up and running put me down for a copy

Hi foxshot ,

As for your mate , try and get him to join on here and you can have your witness then , PM me about it mate!!!!!

As for you other guys , i wish i could afford to visit you all so i could witness your shots!!!!!! :excl::)

Not sure if its possible for you guys to find members near by you to arrange a shoot - if not you are welcome to Cornwall... ;) ;)

All the best.................

RAY....................................... :D;)

Sounds good Ray :excl: Once this weather ends and the crops/grass can all be dried and cut I'll be in touch with you all. As an aside I can hire out a 100-600 yard rifle range on the devon/cornwall border at around £20 a head for the day. I will start a separate thread on that....

Nice one tiff!!!! :)

Shall have a word with the rest of the Cornish fruit slayers!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;)

All the best......................

RAY................................ :D;)

Archived