leupold vxl 6.5 x 20 x56

Hi Bruxie

I have had a Leup Vari X111 6.5-20x50 LRT (Long Range Target) for 7 maybe 8 years - it lives predominately on my 22-250 AI.

Never found the scope wanting in any respect - well maybe only that it has enclosed turrets not the newer MK4 style open ones that are easy to ajust. without having to remove caps.

The scope was cheap enough to buy and has the mil dot ret, easy to get on at any distances you are capable of shooting, the turrets are pretty good as far as repeatability and tracking, optics, good, but not in same league as european fare.

A robust, decent quality scope that carries a lifetime warranty.

As a matter of fact I have a MK4 4-14x50 on a 25-06 that has been on that rifle a similar amount of time without any problem.

If youre set on one, they are pretty good, but there are better about for more dosh of course :ph34r:

Hi have the same scope as Ronin on my BR but with target dot ret , the glass if clear as a bell and dials up/down /side/side on probs and returns to zero smack on.

As Ronin said the only thing is the caps but its not to much of an issue.

I have one -VXL 6.5-20 x 56mm extreme varmint

excellent scope and would buy another tomorrow - good glass and zero stays true when changing power settings and the ret. is fine enough to shoot stuff out to 500yrds and beyond & still see the target.

Archived