vortex binoculars

Guest Remmy

Guest Remmy

razoruk5.jpg

Has anyone seen these binoculars before.

Vortex delivers the finest performance and value in rugged outdoor optics. Specializing in field-tested binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods and related accessories, Vortex Optics are for the most demanding and discriminating observers. Each item in the Vortex line is forged out of an unwavering dedication to deliver innovative products of unmatched quality, reliability, value and performance. Vortex is the force of optics excellence and innovation.

Votex build optics based on a commitment to your absolute satisfaction.That's why Vortex products are unconditionally guaranteed.Vortex pledges this Very Important Promise to you, a Very Important Person, and that's why they call it the VIP warranty. In the event that your Vortex product requires service, no matter the cause, Vortex Optics will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.

The Razor - Designed for Demanding Observers

Roof Prism Rubber waterproof

Come to the cutting edge of optics! Designed by the world's leading optical engineers, the incredible new Vortex Razor is winning admiration and approval from the most discriminating and demanding observers. European styling, features and performance are now yours - at a most affordable price!

When you want the truest natural color, the Razors deliver! No matter how low the light, you'll pick up on the finest differences in color and texture. Expect exceptional performance at dawn and dusk, with outstanding resolution and color fidelity any time of the day.

I haven't looked through any, but I read a review on a US website and they gave them favourable comments, if I remember rightly most said you can get better glass (obviously) but they were very good value for money.

Archived