weekend away with nigel the hulk

well what a fantastic weekend away

I got some land on the devon/cornwall border and decided that nigel deserved a break as he is always taking us out foxing on the back of his truck

I have a caravan that we stay in for our border deer stalking so off we went friday afternoon and kipped in the caravan for the weekend, going stalking fri eve, sta morn, sat eve and sun morning

only seen a flash of a deer fri eve but had some fun winding the roe doe's up on sat morn

we were in the middle of their home, tall grass, wild woods and long grassed open patches

I let off a pee or two with the buttolow roe doe call and instantly had a pee-ow reply so I went on to call some more and wound up another two plus the first was still replying

no roe bucks shot but next weeks another story for all the stags

had a great time playing around with some fox cubs and nigel took some breath taking pictures that I hope he will post

I on the other hand took some great pics of nigel (charly hunter), the days were hot, face veils were a pain so we found a solution, and after the evening stalks we were both very sweaty so seeing as the caravan doe'snt have a shower we found alternative methods of fresh'nin`up

wash bowl, soap and hot water boiled in the kettle meant we were able to sleep feeling human and clean

stunning weakend and fantastic views :D

and a few funnies for you guys :D:lol::lol:

deer015-1.jpg

deer016-1.jpg

deer017-1.jpg

Oh dear Oh dear wearing make up ------------------------well thats now considered normal but its the last photo that concerns me more :D

what the hell was you doing to him :lol: I do hope you practiced safe sex

hey funkybunch, looks like the "rut" has started! and i wonder who,s turn it was? :D:lol::D

Guest varmartin

:lol::D .....Never thought I would see nigel wearing make up....and the first pic is concerning too....

What did you have for tea?? Sweat corn ?? :lol:

Good one boys....

:rolleyes::lol: .....Never thought I would see nigel wearing make up....and the first pic is concerning too....

What did you have for tea?? Sweat corn ?? :lol:

Good one boys....

hey martyn, i new they were going for a bit of a "crack" but this is taking the p..s!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Jamie ;) I had a awesome time, the views were breath taking and the company wasn't to bad. Unfortunately the photo's of the foxes didn't come out so good as the camera was trying to focus on the grasses in front of it. But none the less it was great the photo's of the views were fine but no photo can show you the awesome tranquility of the place.

Canada geese at 05.00 hrs, hell I didn't know there were two 5 o'clock's in one day until now :lol:

geeseinthemistsy2.jpg

This cheeky bugger was playing with his two sibblings, they were lucky this time ;)

inquisativeib4.jpg

The sun sets were magnificant.

saturdaynightvf3.jpg

Saturday evening was way to hot for head nets. Maybe it was this mean look that put the deer off????

jamie001wv0.jpg

And Sunday morning was stunning.

morningglorypu0.jpg

And I saved the best until last, please do not let your kids see this as it is likely to cause nightmares....

He does like to use plenty of talc, Could hardly see for it......

bumpic2ei1.jpg

But 20 minutes later

bumpic3vu5.jpg

As you can see we had a cracking time :o:lol::D

Thanks for sharing guys!!!

Good to hear you guys had a " cracking " time!!!!! :lol:;)

Seriously though - gald you had a good time away and some lovely photos!!! :o:lol:

All the best...................

RAY........................ ;):D

Thanks for sharing guys!!!

Good to hear you guys had a " cracking " time!!!!! :lol:;)

Seriously though - gald you had a good time away and some lovely photos!!! ;):lol:

All the best...................

RAY........................ :D:lol:

hey ray,which ones did you like the most? :o:lol::D

WTF ;):lol::D

Err looks like you had a luvverly time boys :D:D

hey nigel, can you post the other pic of me with my gun over my shoulder

the mrs really liked that one ;)

I guess that must be the ugly one she did say it would be a good pic to throw darts at when we are away next time.

poserht4.jpg

Archived