Semi Custom Tikka 595 - 223 Ackley

Gents.
I have decided to re-advertise this beautiful semi custom Tikka 595.
Currently don't have a scope for it , and its sat in my cabinet when some body could be enjoying being the proud owner. I am giving the rifle a massive price drop to encourage the sale.

Rifle Details

A semi custom rifle built on the superb Tikka 595 action. A 5 profile match grade Shilen Barrel in 223 Ackley was fitted about 18 months ago. The barrel has been vapour blasted and has an invisible end cap fitted. Threaded for 0.5 UNF.

This rifle has only seen very light use and only been used for occasional foxing and NV work. The round count is about 400.

This is an awesome flat shooting rifle and zips 40 grn Nosler / Vmax at around 4000 fps making it one of the best and safest foxing rifles I have used. It also shoots 50 grn SBK at 3600 fps into tiny groups. Both bullets feed for the mag flawlessly. It absolutely hammers fox and vermin,

The stock has been professionally painted and the action has been fully pillar bedded. The bolt has been fitted with a custom bolt know and looks really smart.

£550 for rifle only. Please no offers - A re-barrel alone cost a lot more

I also have a full 3 die set of Redding Match dies ( with micrometer fitted ) - Lapua 223 AI fire formed cases -and load data for sale too.

• 1 month later...

Archived