FS - Falcon M18 (latest Generation) Tactical 4-18 x 44 FFP

Falcon M18 4-18 x 44FFP scope, just 8 months old. These are extremely well built scopes for the money using quality Japanese multicoated optics, and remarkably, for the price, are FFP designs. Good tracking repeatability has made them very popular with long range shooters as has the generous elevation adjustment with 24 MRads of adjustment so good out over 1000 yds.

Refreshingly, they use both 1-10th milrad turrets and a mill-hash ret (and a cracker it is too), this one being the B20 Mil-Line reticle.

Chunky, positive target turrets with re-settable zero, side focus and fast focus ocular.

Optically, I preferred this one to my Leupold V3. It has decent resolution and is useable throughout the entire zoom range.

Good condition and supplied with original box: £180

Can supply rings if needed at extra cost, these being decent Leupold steel QR 30mm rings at an additional £60.

Please PM me if interested and I can supply photos on request (better still come and have a look for yourself if in the Glos area).

Photos: As you can see, it's in great condition and would make an excellent LR vermnin/gong/target scope for someone. Holds zero faultlessly and tracks superbly well. New scope for different purpose forces sale. This has got to be a bargain for someone.

IMG_0995_zpsz9o2g02f.jpg

IMG_0993_zpswhrddvxh.jpg

IMG_0991_zps9r9nbxn9.jpg

Butler Creek Flip ups, box, sun shades and manual included!

Scope now sold but rings still available.

These are quality machined steel rings from Leupold. You can remove the scope using the QR mechanism on the rings then re-attach without losing zero, a very handy feature.

Archived