"Help" bore guide sako quad

Bought a bore guide today for my sako quad but it doesn't fit as the insert is too wide and hits the plate housing the ejector wire. The shop confirmed it was the correct one for a 17hmr but it just doesn't look right. The packaging states it is for a 17hmr but the only thing I can think of is that it doesn't list sako as one of the compatible rifles. Just thought I would ask you guys first rather before I take it back to the shop and look an idiot.

Cheers

Neil

hi neil,

it doesnt sound right to me and i would take it back, i picked this up from the 6mmbr.com i had a bore guide made for my sako 75 and very pleased with it here is the link lucasmjb@windstream.net send him a email he will need some info and quote you a price being in dollars its very good value. hope this helps ian ;)

hi neil

i got mine from norman clark it is a PRO-SHOT for a sako finn fire 22 cal the code is BGFINN he machined it for the quad for me there was no extra cost

john

hi neil,

it doesnt sound right to me and i would take it back, i picked this up from the 6mmbr.com i had a bore guide made for my sako 75 and very pleased with it here is the link lucasmjb@windstream.net send him a email he will need some info and quote you a price being in dollars its very good value. hope this helps ian ;)

Funnily enough, I emailed Lucas today and he was very helpful, I have ordered one for each of my rifles $65 for the pair delivered which I thought was excellent value.

Thanks

Neil

I have 3 lucus bore guides and they are a good job at a resonable price, you wont be disopointed with one from mike.

Archived