Leupold VXiii 4.5-14 x50 LRV, 30mm Tube

Stunning example finished in matt black and with perfect blemish-free optics which look as good as the day it left the factory (any blemishes appearing on photo are just dust specs...optics are actually minty). Smooth focus ring indexed for LRV ret which personally I think is the best of the Leupold rets for hunting at any range. Included is the CD-rom owners' manual with instructions on how to use the ret which for my 223 is spot on to 400yds at 10x magnification. Can be used with any CF calibre though. Great optics...fine colour rendition and sharp as a pin with decent low light performance thanks to the 50mm objective. Side focus (parallax) adjustable, easy-click turrets have excellent repeatability and always return bang on zero which you can conveniently mark once set using the Leupold Vee marker system located beneath each turret adjuster.

Perfect for longer range vermin control.

Not to be confused with the cheaper VX3 25mm tube options, this scope currently retails at £1015;

IMG_0962_zpsgua8aeje.jpg

IMG_0960_zpssi2nbjqy.jpg

IMG_0959_zpsyeuvn0ze.jpg

IMG_0958_zpsumicvzph.jpg

IMG_0957_zps3y4ubvxi.jpg

IMG_0956_zpsr7b6gaym.jpg

Please note, once-piece mount/rings are not included. If you need them, I have a set of used but good quality 30mm two piece rings available for an extra £20

I would like £460 for this posted, or £450 collected please.

Hi

2nd focal plane. Ret is neither too thin nor too thick on this, just right for close or longer distance and keeps zero at ALL mags for centre crosshair. Ballistic marks set for 10x and 14x for most CF calibres but you can easily adjust to your specific bullet drop.

Archived