Sportmatch & RPR

ChrisF

HI Guys ,

Just been thinking , it would be good if Sportmatch made more rings & one piece mounts etc , especially in 30-34mm tube dia,s , for air rifles , rimfires and the new RPR , since the RPR comes with a 20 moa canted rail , a one piece 30-34mm mount with zero cant and one with 25 moa cant , the zero for the likes of 4-16x50 PMII type scopes , and the 25 moa for say the bigger 5-25x56mm jobbies .

Also one piece and rings for the same glass to be put on rimfires , Sako Finnfires , Quads , Annies & CZs etc .

And something I donot like is the forward canterlevered designs on the RPR type normal rifles , they have a place and its on the ARs due to the short design of the action & maybe no forward rail , this type of mount is NOT the ideal for these RPR or normal bolt guns , these are a weaker design .

I sell the range of American Defense Mfg and Samson Mfg mounts in offsets from 0"-3" and diameters from 1"-40mm

I'm pretty sure that covers everything

Cantilevered mounts have their merits, some shooters like myself are 6'3" or so, and you have to cater for everyone

Archived