Out and about.

6mmBR

Well I'm home alone as my wifes gone off to the Royal Welsh Show for a few days with friends showing their horses.

I thought I'd pop out for an hour or so this evening as a farmer friend had rung asking me to keep an eye on the cauliflowers he'd just planted.

This farm I keep tight on rabbits as he mainly grows veg so the little buggers can literally eat him out of house and home.

I set up any way the sun was beginning to drop in the sky and the wind ease.

DSCF0761.jpg

I had a few shots a bunny at 196 and a couple more arond there and I finished on a high with a shot at 344yards hitting him on the button.

Exbal again proving very effective giving me 4 rabbits for 5 rounds.

All in all a very pleasant hour in beautiful scenery.

Cheers

Dave

I have been back down to that place where I went this morning Dave sat up on a good vantage point and had a scan for a couple of hours, did the first fox at 411yrds and the second at 280 :P , seen another 3 so they will have to be taken care of .

See you tommorow :)

Hi Dave

Do hope those cauliflowers appreciate they have a Gaurdian Angel watching over them ;)

Cheers Steve

Joking apart your right.

A cauli is worth a few bob each to the farmer. When the plants are just put in there just a single leaf, a bunny can eat a load of them in a night ;) so knocks farmers profits big time. When the plants get a bit older they get more bitter and not so palatable to the bunnies, so its the first week or so thats critical.

Cheers

Dave

Archived