Schmidt & Bender 2.5-10x56 Klassik A4 Ret.

Manufacturer: Schmidt & Bender
Specification: 2.5-10x56 Klassik
Focal Plane: 1st
Reticule: A4
Web Link: http://www.schmidtundbender.de/en/products/hunting/25-10x56-klassik.html

IMG_3164_zps6gx0nsg7.jpg

IMG_3154_zpsjp0xkhoa.jpg

IMG_3171_zpstx6suh81.jpg

IMG_3159_zpsqmp6dir0.jpg

IMG_3155_zps0f2uboqj.jpg

IMG_3158_zpszzraofnw.jpg

IMG_3167_zpsgk2zfaam.jpg

IMG_3162_zpswazdglff.jpg

I have owned this scope for a little while and haven't had chance to mount it on anything worthy, so it's time to hand it over to someone who'll get the most out of it. Before me, it was bought (new) by a retired chap who had it mounted on a .22 pcp air rifle which itself had only seen extremely light use. As a result, this scope is 'as-new' with no visible defects.

For anyone who hasn't heard of this range of scopes... the Klassik is essentially a no-frills but extremely high quality and robust hunting scope with magnificent optical clarity, especially in low light.

The first focal plane is a brilliant set-up, allowing accurate shot placement when using the reticule through various ranges of magnification. If you are unsure of this feature, it is worth 'googling' it to get an idea.

I'll include the mounts which came with it (medium height at a guess - I can measure specific dimensions on request).

I'll also include the Butler Creek flip-ups... although I'm afraid the thumb operated one on the eyepiece is designed for a lefty(!) - still operable by a RH thumb though.

This scope is currently available new from here: https://www.optics-trade.eu/uk/schmidt-bender-klassik-2-5-10x56.html

I'm asking for £850 £750 (incl. P&P) which I believe to be very reasonable considering its condition, however I'd be happy to hear sensible offers.

Thanks for looking,

Richard

Archived