Rossi R92 under lever .38/.357 Magnum for sale.

First off, apologies, it's an R92, not an R94, as I first thought.

I bought this rifle brand new on impulse several months ago from a dealer.
I've shot it around 8-9 times, and since then it's sat in the cabinet.
As you would expect, it's as new condition, with all paperwork, and original box.
I also have a very rare genuine Rossi scope rail designed to fit the R92. It is curved to fit the barrel perfectly, and comes with the screws, which attach to the barrel under the rear sight. (The rear sight is fitted via a dovetail joint, so just needs drifting out) The rear open sight covers the factory drilled and tapped holes. I also have a set of 30mm mounts that fit the picatinny type rail. I also have all the items for reloading .38 Special, and the .357 Magnum. As in a full 4 die set. 3 x100 boxes of bullets, new x100 brass, primers, and a tub of IMR 4227 powder. I've made up around 30 rounds.
As it is practically new, I'm after £500 ono for the rifle. Or will swap for an FAC Air Rifle, with cash either way.
Rifle buyer has first option to buy the rail/rings, and reloading gear.

Also advertised elsewhere.
Cheers.

full%20right%20side%20357_1.jpg

dcd97c15-6884-44b5-9981-0177fd5f392d.jpg

Hi there I would be interested in the bullets, primers, cases and powder if you were going to split!?

Ok River. I want to see if a buyer of the gun wants them first. But you have first dibs if split.

Cheers.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived