Gents.

I am selling my beloved 22.250 to get something suitable for deer.

The rifle is a Tikka 595 fitted with a 25.5 inch S/S - 8 twist Lother Walther Match barrel in a light varmint profile. Threaded 0.5 UNF and vapour blasted.. The tube was fitted just over a year ago and is in superb condition only really been used for varminting and ringing the odd gong.

The action is fully pillar bedded into a custom thumbhole laminate stock which is very comfortable and a handsome devil. It also has a smart bolt knob fitted.

The trigger has been worked on and has the light spring fitted - it breaks as clean a glass.

Now the good bit.. it is superbly accurate. It fires everything from 75 / 80 grn Amax and 77 grn TMKS superbly well. It also shoots 55 grn SBK into tiny bug hole groups.

It also come with 100 lap cases - mostly once fired. I have a S5 mod which can be purchased at a reduced rate it the buyer wants.

I am after £850 for the rifle and cases

2014-11-09%2013.53.32_zpstysufdkd.jpg

DSCN0147_zpsx9b4fx3h.jpg

DSCN0149_zpsieprnwbl.jpg

Fox%20-%2022.250%20%202015-03-29%2018.31

3%20shot%20group%2075%20grn%20Amax%20Mar

2014-11-02%2016.17.25_zpsqokyvxxo.jpg

Still here guys - This is an awesome long range varmint rifle.

Build on arguably the best Tikka action with custom match barrel and beaded into a custom stock .

Happy for any test or trial for serious buyers.

ATB
Sherlock

Still here guys - This is an awesome long range varmint rifle.

Build on arguably the best Tikka action with custom match barrel and beaded into a custom stock .

Happy for any test or trial for serious buyers.

ATB
Sherlock

Archived